Ann Arbor, MI
The School of Dentistry is one of the nation’s leading dental schools engaged in oral health care education, research, patient care and community service.
The historic building opened in 1875 and presented a few challenges to our team. The dignity and beauty was preserved while 32,000 sf of space was renovated during occupancy. Our team removed and reinstalled the existing slate roof to install a more efficient HVAC system. Our team also installed state-of-the-art dental equipment throughout the facility.