We’re looking for that self-motivated, problem solving individual with critical thinking skills. Someone who thinks on the go, is organized, and possesses outstanding people skills. We want a shining addition to our operations team. You’ll report directly to project management but you’ll work as part of the entire project team including field supervision and estimating. You’ll spend time in the office and time in the field. You’ll come to realize we are your people. You’ll share your ideas, your experiences, and we’ll share ours. We’ll work together to blend the new and the old.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Document Control including distribution of plans and specifications, RFI’s, CCD’s, PR’s, etc.
- Assist project team with review of contract documents for completeness, errors, omissions, conflicts, or needs for additional information.
- Close-out process from start to finish.
- RFI Process including communications with all project team members including subcontractors, clients, architects.
- Coordinate material procurement process including material status, ROJ dates, long lead items, etc.
- Implement, administer, and maintain control of submittal process including distribution and coordination of submittals, samples, drawings, etc.
- Assist project management with cost control functions.
- Document project meetings, provide distribution to team.
- Assist project superintendent with schedule implementation and maintenance.
- Assist in resolution of engineering conflicts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or related field
- Commercial construction experience as project engineer / project manager with General Contractor or Construction Management firm preferred.
- Happiness. Willingness. Positivity. And, as previously mentioned, outstanding people skills.